• Started his career with Pesama Timber Corporation Sdn Bhd in July 1992 and has since held several significant positions within the GPB Group.
• He went on to be the Assistant General Manager of PESAMA in 2010 and was subsequently appointed to his current position as Acting General Manager of PESAKA.
• He has more than 27 years’ experience in Marketing and Operations as well as Sales.
• He was appointed as the General Manager at Pesaka Trengganu Berhad on 1 July 2017.
• Diploma of Forestry, Universiti Putra Malaysia.
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS IN ASSOCIATIONS:
• Committee member of Capacity Building for Compliance Project with Timber Certification under the Malaysian Timber Certification Scheme (MTCS) in cooperation with the Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB).
• Alternate member of the MTIB Board.
• Alternate member of the Registration, Licensing and Enforcement Committee of the MTIB.
• Alternate member of the Association of Malaysian Bumiputra Timber and Furniture Entrepreneurs (PEKA).
• Committee member of the Terengganu Wood Industry Association (TWIA).
• Committee member of Timber Industry Forum Malaysia (TIF).