Started his career with Pesama Timber Corporation Sdn Bhd in July 1992 and has since held several significant positions within the GPB Group.
He went on to be the Assistant General Manager of Pesama in 2010 as was subsequently appointed to his current position as Acting General Manager of Pesaka.
- He has more than 27 years’ experience in Marketing and Operations as well as Sales.
- Currently serving as General Manager at Pesaka Trengganu Berhad.
- Diploma in Forestry, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Committee member of Capacity Building for Compliance Project sith Timber Certification under Malaysian Timber Certification (MTCS) (cooperation with MTIB)
- Alternate member of Jawatankuasa Pendaftaran, Perlesenan, Penguatkuasaan Lembaga Perindustrian kayu Malaysia (MTIB)
- Alternate member of Association of Malaysian Bumiputra Timber and Furniture Entrepreneurs (PEKA)
- Committee member of Timber Industry Forum Malaysia (TIF)
- Committee member of Terengganu Wood Industry Association (TWIA)
- Alternate member of the MTIB Board